lördag 13 juli 2013

SCC 2, week 1 Day 2, card 2.

This card I started on Tuesday after I saw Shari Carroll's video at Summer Card Camp 2 and today I finished it. Shari taught us this cool technique with gelatos. Since I don't have gelstos I used distress paints ( picked raspberry, wild honey and broken china) to try to get the same watercolor effect on my card. It turned out really cool. I guess I could just have drawn with the distress paint dabber on the paper but I put paint on a stamp that I found in a Gorjuss kit that I have and draged it on the watercolor paper.  I used the same happy die from SSS that Shari used but I used the technique that Jennifer taught us to layer the diecut to make it thicker and pop off the card.


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Really like the background that you created with the technique Shari taught in class.

Camilla sa...

Grymt snyggt kort!!! Mina färger precis,härlig teknik!!