torsdag 10 oktober 2013

Tag Tutorial

Today I have made a little tutorial on how I did my tag and card that was inspired by Tammy  Tutterow. The tag was inspired by several of her tags actually.

I started by using a Manilla tag and stamped it with a snowflake stamp that I think comes from Tim Holtz but I am not sure. I got it in a kit a while back. I used distress paint to stamp with.

 Then after drying it I used two different inkpads to distress the tag.


Then I colored my seambindning with distresspaints. Didn't get the color I wanted so I later colored it with distress stain too in brushed pewter.


Then I used one of my left overs from when I did ATC cards and diecut a tree. The die comes from Marianne Design.
 
Put Glossy Accent on some parts of the tree and poured distress glitter on it.


Then I stamped my greeting using a Swedish Christmas text stamp from Youdo.


And finally I glued down my tag on a piece of patterned paper ( Maja Design, Vintage Winter) and punched out three snowflakes with a punch from Martha Stewart. I put three pink enamel dots from MME in the middle of the snowflakes.


 Here is a close up on the tree and the glitter on it. The ribbon underneath the tree comes from Reprint.


I am entering this card in Simon Says Monday Challenge blog: Challenge be inspired by Tammy Tutterow.
Simon Monday Challenge Blog

3 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Grymt snygg!! Hoppas du mår bättre nu!

KRAM

Annelie sa...

Jättesnyggt, kul att se hur du har gjort!

Anonym sa...

This is stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and for sharing your "Tammy" inspiration with us! - Ashli :)