tisdag 28 januari 2014

Chocolate cupcakes with peanutbutter frosting

I haven't only been making cards I also baked this weekend. I wanted to make cupcakes with a peanutbutter frosting on top and I found this recipe and they turned out delicious! The recipe is both in Swedish and English. I thought they tasted better after a day or so in the fridge. I must say that the recipe looked a bit weird but the chocolate muffins is the best one I have ever made I think. I think the batter would be very nice as a big cake too.

Now I am making a bread I never have done before. It is cottage cheese in it, see how that turns out. Tell you later how it turned out.


2 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

uj uj de ser och låter verkligen jättegoda ut.Kul att du är igång och bakar.Hoppas att du är nöjd med din nya maskin!
KRAM

cissi sa...

Inte så nyttiga precis men syndigt goda. Love my new Kitchen Aid men jag har bara gjort bröd i den ännu.