lördag 23 maj 2015

Cards with a new kit

I bought a kit from a stamp company in Germany called Create a smile. I got the kit a couple of days ago and started playing with it yesterday and I can't stop. I just love the kit! I have made two cards so far and are making a third ( I just have to let things dry before I can move on with it).

Here are the two very different cards I made with it so far.


 On the card above I used a watercolor paper and dipped it in distress inks that I had pressed on my teflon surface and sprayed with water. I dried it between every time I pressed the paper down on the distress colors. The seacreatures I colored with copics. My mum loves to eat seafood and in Sweden we don't celebrate Mother's Day until next weekend.


On this card I used the die that comes in the kit and I used Ice Stickles to make the little dots on the icecream part.

Inga kommentarer: