måndag 8 april 2013

Congratulations

Simon Says Stamp is celebrating 4 years and my dad turns 70 today, so I made a card for him. I used three different distresspaints to make my own paper and then I stamped this image that I got free with a magazine. The gears inside is also from the same stamp set.

Simon Says Stamp firar 4 år nu i dagarna och min pappa fyller 70 år idag så jag gjorde ett kort till honom. Har gjort ett eget mönstrat papper med hjälp av tre olika distress paints. Stämpelmotivet fick jag gratis med en tidning och även kugghjuls stämplarna inne i kortet kommer från samma set.





2 kommentarer:

Candy C sa...

Hi Cissi...your card for your dad is so pretty. I really like it and I know he will, too! Happy 70th Birthday to him! I also wanted to thank you for the very nice comment you left on my blog. Have a wonderful week! <3 Candy

Sarah J Moerman sa...

Great card! Your background is FABULOUS! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!