tisdag 9 juli 2013

Day 2

Today it's the second day of Summer Card Camp 2 and today we got to learn some for me new techniques. I have started on two cards with two different techniques but I only finished this one today. It was so hot now in my scrap area that I couldn't sit there anymore. This card is made with multi inking and masking. Didn't do a great job with the masking on the first word but I thought it looked cool. Jennifer ( the teacher) had this neat tool that is called STAMP- A- MA- JIG that I don't have so I chose to stamp everything in one go. I also realised that I need a new corner chomper, mine is lousy. I stamped with Hero Arts Pool and Versa Fine Black and used a stamp pen for the heart. The paper comes from SSS July card kit. The stamp comes from Tim Holtz.


Inga kommentarer: