torsdag 25 juli 2013

Week 3, day 1

Now I have made my homework for week 3 and day 1 of Summer Card Camp 2. I have combined Jennifer's stamped background with Kristina's card and made my own version but I followed the sketch and the color combo. I didn't use the pool color but you only have to use four of the five colors in the color combo.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog is celebrating three years and their challenge this week is to make a celebration card. My card can be an engagement card, or anniversay card and that is a celebration so I am entering this card in their challenge.



Supplies I used:
Distress inks: Sedless preserves and Dusty concord
Hero Arts ink pad: Cup O'Joe
Memories Pigment Ink Pad: Unicorn
Jenni Bowlin ink pad: Lavender Sachet
Banner die from Simon Says Stamp
Other dies are Spellbinders
Pattern paper plus stamp comes from K-design

2 kommentarer:

Mona Pendleton sa...

So pretty! That purple heart is gorgeous! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Malin/malwa sa...

Sååååå många vackra, coola, läckra, härliga kort du fått till!