lördag 27 juli 2013

Week 3, day 3 of Summer Card Camp

It is only one day left of Summer Card Camp 2 and it has been a very good camp. I have learned so much! But I am a bit behind so this weekend I have to make three cards to catch up. I did this card this morning and I made a case after the guest artist Kim Jackson's faboulus card. She had used a silhoutte machine to make the "sunshine" die cut but since I don't own one I used a die cut card from the Dear Lizzy collection that I cut a part and colored with distress ink to match this weeks color combo ( brown, dark brown, pool, purple and dark purple). I painted my paper with distress ink before I made the pattern in my cuttlebug with the help of a die.


Supplies I used:
Distress inks: Sedless preserves, Dusty concord
Hero Arts ink pad: Grape Juice
My Favorite Things stamp set. Sweet Roses
Full card hexagons die from SSS
Dear Lizzy Die Cut Cards

Inga kommentarer: