måndag 24 februari 2014

Fusion challenge

Found this challenge blog called Fusion and the challenge is to:

 Play with just the sketch challenge or play with just the inspiration photo or create a fusion by combining both challenges into one card.

This week the fusion looks like this:

 

I did a fusion of both and this is how my card turned out.



I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp that I stamped on with Versamark ink pad and then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder on it. Then I distressed it with three different colors of distress pads. Did the same on the butterfly and I also heat embossed the greeting.

1 kommentar:

Cathy Weber sa...

This is such a beautiful and cheerful card...love those bright colors and that you used the butterfly as the circle element from the sketch. Your photography is also beautiful...love the card against the beautiful tulips in the second photo!