fredag 14 mars 2014

Clean & Simple One Layer Card Class


When it starts going bad everything goes bad. I am using another computer and do not have my photo editing program in this one so excuse me for the bad and maybe small photos. Now blogger is acting up too so I am happy if you are going to be able to read this.

I made this card for the class called Clean & Simple One Layer Card 3. On day 3 we got to learn about optical illusions and how to make those kind of cards. I got inspired by Julie Ebersole that taught us about scenic stamping. I used this set of stamps from a company called Hobby Art that I never used before. I stamped it with VersaFine Onyx Black and Hero Arts Green Hill I think. Watercolored with the Hero Art ink too.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Neat card, love the sheep :)

Kelly Szafron sa...

I saw your card in the class gallery, well done! I like the sheep.

Marlene Bonetti sa...

Beautiful card! Love the sheep.
Thank you very much for your visit on my blog! Have a nice weekend!