tisdag 18 mars 2014

Colouring on vellum

Now I am jumping to Day 7 in my cardclass. There is still techniques I want to try out that they taught us day 5 and 6, so I have to go back another day and make some cards with those techniques.
Day 7 is called creative colouring, and Kristina Werner taught us how to colour with our copics on vellum. I think she taught us this in another class I took too. Anyhow here is my card and I used dies from Simon Says Stamp and following copic colours: B 02, BG 09, BG 05, RV 04 and RV 06.
Unlike the other card I showed you earlier today,  I am really happy with how this one turned out.


3 kommentarer:

Pia Krogh Larsen sa...

Super lækker farve combo på fjerene. Det er blevet et rigtig godt kort!

Camilla sa...

Alltså detta var riktigt läckert! Kram

Gabriela Seminario sa...

Very nice card!