onsdag 30 april 2014

Less is More: Week 169, a shaker card.

As I wrote in my earlier blogpost I got so many ideas when I saw the sketch at Less is More so today I am showing you another card I made from that sketch. I got my May card kit from Simon Says Stamp on Monday so I wanted to use the kit when I made the card. I have seen so many shaker cards lately so I decided to make one. I coloured the stamps with inktense pens.


The people here in Sweden that buys my cards love these kind of cards so I am trying to combine my love for CAS cards with easel cards.


2 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

What a clever take on the challenge, how good to have a market for your cards too!
Thank you for your LIM entry this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Chrissie sa...

This is great fun!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"