lördag 10 maj 2014

Day 2, Birthday wishes with distress ink

I have finally done my first card for Day 2 of Watercolors for Card makers.  Debby Hughes showed us how to stamp a large background stamp with distress ink. Had to stamp it a couple of times before I got the right amount of ink and water to make it look nice. I bought some glitter cardstock from DCWV today at Panduro and I diecut some stars out of it. I made the ink splatters from three different distress ink. The stamp comes from Hero Arts and the small one from SSS and the turquoise paper comes from IKEA. I thought this turned into a really nice card for both men and women.



1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Cissi, I love your card. I have that stamp and I haven't used it yet. Now I know what I want to do. Your good looks great. It's amazing how watercolors changes how we use our stamps!