torsdag 12 juni 2014

Copics and craft

When I saw this weeks inspiration card that Pamela Ho made over at CASE Study Challenge #195 I had to make a card for the challenge. I wanted to make a card with stamped flowers on craft card stock for a while so finally I got a chance to make one.





I have used three different stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped the flowers with Momento ink and then I coloured them with copics. I used  very dark colours of copics so it would really show up on the craft cardstock. The happy birthday stamp is embossed with black embossing powder from WOW.

4 kommentarer:

Jeanne J. sa...

Beautiful pop of color! Really stunning!

Michelle sa...

Cissi, this is so pretty! Lovely colouring! :-)

anja curvers sa...

Really perfect coloring. Thanks for joining us over at case study.

Jill sa...

Love the brightness of your coloring on the kraft cardstock. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!