onsdag 13 augusti 2014

More homework

Today even though I am so tired, ( a sideeffect of one of the antirejection medicins I am taking ) I managed to make a card for Day 3 of Stretch Your Stamps 2. Debby Hughes showed us how to stretch alphabet stamps and she used an alphabet stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Milo's ABC. And it might be the first time that I have a stampset they using in the onlinecardclasses. Wow!! I kind of CASED Debby's card.


 I can never decide which photo I like the best so again I am showing you two nearly the same:)


It doesn't show so well but the word on the cloud is happy.

I used a small stencil from Heidi Swapp, I stamped the words with ink from Simon Says Stamp and I also used distress inks. The balloon die and the happy die comes from Simon Says Stamp and the stars from Studio Calico.

Inga kommentarer: