onsdag 8 april 2015

Happy Birthday card to a boy

Made a birthday card for a little boy who turns seven today. Happy Birthday William!
 Thought I would enter it in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog since the theme is Happy Birthday.


Today should also have been my dads birthday but he sadly passed away last November so instead of making my dad a card I got to make William one instead. I don't know William but I made one for his siter a month ago and I think it is just fair to make him one too. I hope he gets it in time.

Supplies:
Stamps from SSS/Mama Elephant, K-designs and Avery Elle.
Dies: Balloon dies from SSS

2 kommentarer:

Melissa Bove sa...

Adorable card! Love that sweet image and cool paper!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Ruth sa...

Love the colour and the Lego backing paper. A great idea! I'm sure he'll love it.