fredag 8 maj 2015

A coral butterfly

Over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog this weeks challenge is to use the distress ink abondoned coral. Since I don't have it yet I used a ink from Wplus9 called Flamingo ( closest I could get).



I used a watercolor paper from Tim Holtz and I first put a layer of Tumbled glass on it and then I put Broken China on it through a stencil. I then splashed water and ink on top of the paper.
The butterfly is a die called Paulina from SSS. I used a different stencil on top of the butterfly and put the Flamingo ink on it.
To make the butterfly pop more I put a piece of vellum underneath the butterfly. The Grattis is a die from Roxstamps.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

This is wonderful! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)