fredag 18 mars 2016

I am lifting Yoonsun Hur

Hi there!

This week we are lifting someone we like over at  En Liten Butik and I chose to lift Yoonsun Hur. I really like how she uses watercolors on her cards.

I chose this card to lift because I like how she colored outside the lines and how she used "happy" colors.

YoonsunHur-MFT-SeptemberRC-Day1-A01

Here is my card and I wasn't so brave so I didn't dare coloring outside the lines:)


I used distress inks to color with and the stampset is called Loads of fun from Lawn Fawn. The text stamp comes from Scrapfabriken and it says Chared happiness is clean happiness. It should go with a stamp of a reindeer = ren in Swedish that also means clean. So I thought it was funny to use it on this card. 

Have a nice day!  Hugs Cissi DS

Inga kommentarer: