fredag 19 juli 2013

Nautical shaker card

I am back to show you the second card I have made today for SCC Week 2, Day 3. This shaker card was shown for us by guest artist Kelly Marie Alvarez. She made one with a hot air balloon but since I don't have that stamp set I made a nautical card instead. It was really fun making this card !   When I went into town yesterday to buy the craft foam ( dekorgummi) that I needed it was on sale, so that made my day:) Bought a couple of sheets in different colors so now I can make many shaker cards. Also bought a bottle of sequins since I didn't have any.

I used two different Distress ink pads to make the sky and the water, it looks like a wave I think. I was so lucky to find a piece of scrap patterned paper that went a long perfect with this weeks color combo.

Since nautical is big in the challenges now I am entering this card in two challenges: Simons Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog: By the sea and The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Feeling Nautical.


Here you can see that I put the box I made on top of a card the same size as the box.


Supplies I used:
Spellbinders circle dies
Stamps from Avery Elle: Knotty and stamps from Amy Tangerine that I got in a Studio Calico kit
Distress inks: Broken China and Salty Ocean
Hero Arts ink: Cup O'Joe
Memento Black Ink
Copis: E47, E49 and B00 and B02
Wow Embossing powder

9 kommentarer:

Lorraine A sa...

Oh WOW !! this is fabulous ! I love the whole design of this and the shaker with sequins is FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Marisa sa...

Great round card and just love the touch of sequins :) Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Carol sa...

I just love this shaker card Cissi. Great nautical theme!

Tenia Nelson sa...

Awesome, awesome card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Curtain Call!!

Stacey Schafer sa...

fabulous! love the splash of sequined waves:)

Monika/Buzsy sa...

What a fabulous card. Love the circle shape and the sweet sailboat. Great colors! Thank you for playing along with us at The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Katie Ann Brooks sa...

fabulous porthole window and love the shaker element!

Sheri Gilson sa...

Great Nautical card! Love the fun shape and shaker element! Thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

Christina sa...

How perfectly cute! I don't make shaped cards often, but this is adorable, and even better that it's a shaker card. Thanks for joining us for the first Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!