fredag 19 juli 2013

Use of Christmas stamps for a non Christmas card

Ok, I have some more cards to show you before I go to bed. I think I have done five okey cards today and some more not so okey cards ( it doesn't always turns out the way I want it to). Must be a record for me, but my family wasn't home today so I had time to create.
These two cards I made for Summer Card Camp 2, Week 2, Day 4. That day our challenge was to make a non holiday card using holiday products. I found a Christmas stamp set from Prima that I could use. I made two different cards but they didn't turn out the way I had thought they would. I started off using one of the sketches for the class but I don't know if it turned out anything like the sketch.

This is the card set I used.

 I could not stamp straight today:)



See not straight now either:)

Supplies I used:
Hero Art ink pad: Pool and Cup O'Joe
Jenni Bowlin Ink pad: Stick Candy
Stamp Marker from American Crafts: Leaf
Stamp set from Avery Elle: Knotty and a text stamp from K-design plus the Prima set

Inga kommentarer: