onsdag 17 juli 2013

Caught up with my Summer Card Camp class

This morning I made a 6 x 6 card inspired after Kristina Werner's tutorial in Summer Card Camp 2, Week 1, Day 5. That day we got new color combos and I used the same as Kristina used that day, pink, orange, turquoise, grey and cream. I don't have a light turquoise ink pad yet so I had to use my darker one. I was also inspired when I did this card by CAS(E) this Sketch #36.
Since the paper I used on the inside says "you are such joy", I thought of babies and made this card into a christening card.

 The inside.

Made a booklet just like Kristina so you can keep the patterned paper clean. You can see my accetate too that I embossed.


Supplies I used:
Hero Arts ink pads:Bubble Gum, Wet Cement, Pool and Stone Wash
Jenni Bowlin ink pads: Cough Syrup and Chicken Feed
Distress ink: Spun Sugar
Stamps: My Favorite Things, Sweet Roses and a text stamp from Pysseldags.
Patterned paper from MME
Emossing folder from Cuttelbug

Inga kommentarer: