fredag 19 juli 2013

Swimming and card making

I was caught up with my Summer Card Camp class and then the weather got really hot and nice so this is what my family and I did instead of making cards.

 We found this lovely lake near by our house and I even went into the water.


 My oldest above and my youngest playing in the sand.


Then yesterday we went to my cousin and took a plunge in their pool.


But I started on a card yesterday that I finished today for SCC Week 2, Day 3 inspired by the guest artist Pamela Ho. She had made a card where you cut out around half of your stamped images and then put the panel on another card. And again my camera didn't work so I had to use my mobil phone. The stamped text says Create the Day in Swedish. I am just waiting for things to dry on another card I am making so I will soon be back with more cards.

 


Supplies I used:
Hero Art ink pads: Green Hills and Cup O'Joe
Jenni Bowlin ink pad, Stick Candy.
Stamp set from Amy Tangerine: Hey There and a text stamp from K-design.



Inga kommentarer: