söndag 1 december 2013

A very small card

I haven't blogged for a while but I haven't stopped making things. At the moment I am making a lot of different Christmas cards because next week I am going to sell my cards at a market in Borensberg which is a village close to where we live. Also with start on Thursday I will blog over at Scrapbutiken for a month as their guest designer.

But today I will show you a birthday card I made out of a card  kit from Simon Says Stamp. I also made the envelope for it with my envelope punch board. I embossed the wooden car so it sparkles. It is a very small card and I made several small ones.


Today is the first of advent and my daughter sings at the church and I will start with my December Daily for the third year in a row.  So happy first of advent to you all!

1 kommentar:

Monica =) sa...

Rackarns så snyggt det blev med den embossade träbilen!!